I truely enjoyed my Mother's Day weekend this year. The kids brought me breakfast in bed with a coupon for a one hour massage. I am waiting to use it when I am at the "end of my rope". We are so happy Spring has finally arrived in Utah. They said it has been the coldest Winter in 5+ years, go figure!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You're kids are so adorable. I haven't seen pictures of them since you had your last little girl in the belly. It looks like you guys have so much fun together wherever you are :0)
(I found your blog through Susan's) I blog a little if you would like to check it out. It's still private so send me your e-mail at bgenelawton@gmail.com and I'll invite you to it.
It was great to see you guys!
Post a Comment