I can't believe those are all your kids! I haven't seen you in forever and when I look at your pictures, I see so much of you and Tim in them. They are beautiful kids.
Nauvoo looks beautiful, we'll have to make a trip there.
I wish I was a Laywer too so we could travel as much as you. You guys have been everywhere. Looks like you've been having lots o fun. Don't be such strangers.
2 comments:
I can't believe those are all your kids! I haven't seen you in forever and when I look at your pictures, I see so much of you and Tim in them. They are beautiful kids.
Nauvoo looks beautiful, we'll have to make a trip there.
I wish I was a Laywer too so we could travel as much as you. You guys have been everywhere. Looks like you've been having lots o fun. Don't be such strangers.
Post a Comment